Full Body - £20
Legs only - £15
Preparing for your tan
The day before your appointment make sure you have showered and thoroughly exfoliated. Take extra care to exfoliate around your elbows and knees. This is going to help ensure that you get the most even result. It is also extremely important that you do not have any product on your skin. This includes makeup, deodorant, body lotion, moisturiser, acne cream etc. Your skin must be completely clean. If you are very self conscious without makeup then we can spray over the top. There is no guarantee that the tan will be able to absorb through your makeup. Be sure to arrive with loose clothing and dark underwear.
Some reasons why to have a spray tan:
- Very quick – as little as 10 minutes!
- It’s safe – no UVA/UVB damage to your skin
- Good for your skin – no wrinkles just nourishing and moisturising ingredients
- Natural looking tan – different strengths for different colour complexions
- Fashion – compliment your outfit with a flattering spray tan
- Feel great! – the ideal way to boast your self confidence
- Spray tan parties! Did you know spray tan parties are the new girls night in? Why not arrange a night in with the girls and have a spray tan evening, also, the host gets a spray tan for free!
Call now to book an appointment:
07989 236180 or 01242 463542